Please make sure the annotations are turned on for more descriptions!
The cute stickers on the square basket were sent to me by @coolpencilcase www.coolpencilcase.com
You should check out their website if you love cute stationary!
This model is by Kazukuni Endo (遠藤和邦)
It is an advanced model but really easy after a couple of go’s.
I started with big square paper that is 12 x 12 inches. Even bigger is better if you find the handle to hard to fold, it is because the paper is too thick.
This model is great because you can have it square or traditional basket shaped! And it is perfect for putting Easter eggs in, it doesn’t have to be an Easter basket, could be for putting pens in, or a gift bag/box
You can download the diagram for this on a post I made last year here:
The music may not be to everyone’s taste, don’t hate, just hit the mute button! @_@
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- 3D Origami Puffy Star Tutorial - July 29, 2016
- Origami Paper Crystal Tutorial – Make 3D Gems! - July 29, 2016
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016