These origami diamonds are made from 1 sheet of paper, easier to make then most & are rounded. Great decorations, give them as gifts to friends & family.Read More
Month: October 2017
Make a custom size hinged origami box, perfect to keep a deck of cards, business cards. Or use a gift box for a specific sized present! 1 sheet no glue!Read More
This inflatable origami pumpkin is perfect to make at Halloween! Could also be other round fruits such as an orange or tomato! Made from 1 sheet of paper.Read More
Learn to fold an origami crescent moon from one sheet of paper. This origami moon makes a great addition to space themed artworks or night-time collages!Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Origami Ring Tutorial – Hexagonal JewelFeb 14, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!