Learn how to make a beautiful hinged origami box! It’s made using two sheets of paper. This origami gift box is perfect for many different kinds of presents, or store things in them. It’s easy to make! No glue required.Read More
Month: March 2018
Learn how to fold some pretty origami baskets in the shape of boats! These two sectioned origami containers are perfect o serve snacks or display items in your home. This origami tray is made from 1 sheet of paper, no glue required!Read More
Learn how to fold a little origami graduation hat to give as a congratulatory gift! This origami mortarboard is made from 1 sheet of square paper, you can also make a little paper tassel to go on top!Read More
Learn how to fold an origami ‘tripyramid box’ designed by David Donahue! This cool origami box can also be used as a bead and also easily turned into a useful phone stand!Read More
Learn how to fold a traditional origami crane or ‘tsuru’. This iconic origami crane is easy to make with one sheet of paper. These look great as hanging decorations or just as they are.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!