These are the instructions on how to make an origami frame box! You can stand these boxes up and use them as picture frames for your photos or art, or use them as pretty display boxes. They are great to use as shadow boxes too! Made from 1 sheet of square paper, no glue required.Read More
Month: May 2018
These are the instructions on how to make a wide rimmed origami planer pot box. Made with 1 sheet of square paper, no glue required. It’s perfect to use as a little plant pot for paper flowers or the origami cactus. It’s also a lovely display box.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
geometric papercraft templates
20 printable geometric paper models
learnigami modular boxes ebook
25 modular origami boxes
Paper Kawaii VIP Membership
Access all ebooks, paper craft models, origami diagrams & printable origami paper
$90 per year
Paper Kawaii's FREE online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
- 2 Sided Origami Pinwheel TutorialAug 18, 2019
- Origami Stacking Spice Boxes TutorialAug 15, 2019
- The Folded Corner – July 2019Jul 28, 2019
- Origami Honeycomb Box TutorialJul 7, 2019
- Octagonal Origami Box TutorialJun 28, 2019
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019