Cute origami popsicle! Perfect for summertime themed craft projects. You can decorate these ice lollies however you like! They are made with 1 or more sheets of square paper, no glue required.Read More
Month: August 2018
This origami envelope designed by Simon Andersen is super easy to make. Make from 1 sheet of rectangular or square paper.Read More
Learn how to fold two variations of the traditional origami Chinese junk boat. This unique & satisfying boat requires you to ‘pull open’ the boat in the final step. You can style the points of the boat in a few different ways too.Read More
This shallow origami box is very sturdy and super easy to make. You can make this box a rounded geometric shape or simply square. Make this box from 1 sheet of rectangular paper.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Origami Ring Tutorial – Hexagonal JewelFeb 14, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!