Yume Twins is a monthly subscription box featuring cute and kawaii items from Japan. They sent me one of their boxes to review and giveaway!Read More
Month: August 2019
Learn how to make a special origami pinwheel with a pinwheel on both sides. It will spin in both directions! Made from 1 sheet of square paper, no glue or cutting required.Read More
Learn how to make a set of stackable origami boxes. These square origami boxes are made from 1 sheet of paper, no glue is required. Makes a great gift box or useful organisation for stationery or jewellery.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
Paper Kawaii VIP Membership
Access all ebooks, paper craft models, origami diagrams & printable origami paper
$90.00 per year
geometric papercraft templates
20 printable geometric paper models
learnigami modular boxes ebook
25 modular origami boxes
Paper Kawaii's FREE online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
- Yumi Twins Kawaii Box Review & GiveawayAug 27, 2019
- 2 Sided Origami Pinwheel TutorialAug 18, 2019
- Origami Stacking Spice Boxes TutorialAug 15, 2019
- The Folded Corner – July 2019Jul 28, 2019
- Origami Honeycomb Box TutorialJul 7, 2019
- Octagonal Origami Box TutorialJun 28, 2019
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019