I finally got to use the beautiful paper that Asking For Trouble had sent me!
The paper is adorable, so cute and really unique.
Please check out the store, here.
This (3 sided) triangular origami box is made using one piece of paper for the lid, and one piece for the base.
I used 6×6 inch paper for the box and lid, the inserts are 3×3 inches.
I’m so sorry about the lighting and sound, I am still too scared to speak in my videos, maybe one day, and when I don’t have a cold….
DESIGNED BY TOMOKO FUSE
Hope you enjoy, please let me know how you get on!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016