I finally got to use the beautiful paper that Asking For Trouble had sent me!
The paper is adorable, so cute and really unique.
Please check out the store, here.
This (3 sided) triangular origami box is made using one piece of paper for the lid, and one piece for the base.
I used 6×6 inch paper for the box and lid, the inserts are 3×3 inches.
I’m so sorry about the lighting and sound, I am still too scared to speak in my videos, maybe one day, and when I don’t have a cold….
Hope you enjoy, please let me know how you get on!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Gatefold Box Instructions - September 16, 2015
- 20 Easy Origami Photo Tutorials at About.com - September 16, 2015
- Origami Paper Storage Pocket Instructions - September 6, 2015
- Traditional Origami Square Bowl / Box Instructions - September 5, 2015
- Origami Flip Top Box Instructions - September 2, 2015