I finally got to use the beautiful paper that Asking For Trouble had sent me!
The paper is adorable, so cute and really unique.
Please check out the store, here.
This (3 sided) triangular origami box is made using one piece of paper for the lid, and one piece for the base.
I used 6×6 inch paper for the box and lid, the inserts are 3×3 inches.
I’m so sorry about the lighting and sound, I am still too scared to speak in my videos, maybe one day, and when I don’t have a cold….
Hope you enjoy, please let me know how you get on!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015