I finally got to use the beautiful paper that Asking For Trouble had sent me!
The paper is adorable, so cute and really unique.
Please check out the store, here.
This (3 sided) triangular origami box is made using one piece of paper for the lid, and one piece for the base.
I used 6×6 inch paper for the box and lid, the inserts are 3×3 inches.
I’m so sorry about the lighting and sound, I am still too scared to speak in my videos, maybe one day, and when I don’t have a cold….
DESIGNED BY TOMOKO FUSE
Hope you enjoy, please let me know how you get on!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016
- How to make Origami Jewels & Gemstones - July 17, 2016
- Origami Sailor Moon Tiara – Video Tutorial - July 9, 2016